Sunday 13 July 2014

Summer's in the Bag

I've just commented on my friend Terri's page that I use the same bag all the time. It's not stylish and it's not leather, but it serves its purpose. Not only does it serve its purpose of containing all the things I have to carry, but it's served me well these past two years. The only complaint I have is about the weight. I've taken out my phone yet I see no difference in weight. Another thing I'll have to see if I can de-clutter!

The past two Saturdays I've had lunch out in the centre. If you've read my post from last week, you know that we didn't have the best experience. Yesterday we ate at the Mexican again and somebody probably had too many margaritas. It's the only place I'll have margaritas because they're sour and not sweet. Over the years the size of the glasses has got smaller. Next Saturday we're going to an Indian. I'm going to look at the restaurant page online and see if they offer a discount. If I'd booked the Mexican online, we could have got a 30% discount, except on drinks. The problem is we never know how many people are going to show up.

As you can see from my title, it's finally getting hot. As a matter of fact, by Wednesday it's supposed to get up to 100ยบ F according to the internet, and my friend Jenny says the weather forecast on the internet is always right. I love seeing the Mediterranean blue skies but don't love the heat.  I'm going to try and keep my place as cool as possible for as long as possible. I shouldn't complain though, because so far I haven't had to put on the air.

I hope everyone has had a more exciting week than I, and that you have a good week ahead.

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so picky about my purses! I must have at least one roomy outside pocket, and I like a few dividers and side pockets on the inside, too. I agree with you on weight, though. Some of them weigh a pound before you even put your wallet inside! I wish you a good week ahead, too, Brenda, and hope you enjoy your Indian food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your purse! I usually change handbags twice a year but I've had the same one for a year now. My son's girlfriend actually pointed it out while we were shopping and it is way smaller than what I usually wear but I love it. I got it at H&M for only $18. I love Indian food! The Indian restaurant by us has a buffet during lunch and it is a great way to try different dishes. Have a great week...stay cool!

    ReplyDelete